[tlbuild] 2014 builds

Gregory Nietsky<+27835837901> gregnietsky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:00:12 CET 2014

I have had problems building clisp on ARM both cross and native (exynos5
chip).

I have a complete AARCH64 (cross) chain can build all but xindy due to
lacking clisp ill build 2014 soon ...

i build i686/x86_64/x86_x32/arm(aarch32)/arm64(aarch64) i have partial
ppc/ppc64 (cross) chains

Will report back.