[tlbuild] sparc-solaris builder?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:50:03 CET 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Peter Breitenlohner wrote:
> On Sun, 9 Mar 2014, Karl Berry wrote:
>
>> Just as a sampler, the immediate problem is that configure fails, with
>> --disable-luajittex specified with:
>>  configure: error: Sorry, can not preprocess <lj_arch.h>
>>  === configuring in luajit failed
>>
>> That's probably pretty easy to deal with, but I know there are more
>> painful C++ problems lying in wait.
>
> Hi Karl,
>
> ouch, configure shouldn't fail when not building the library (now fixed).
>
> One would hope that the C++ problems are more or less just like last year.

One of the big differences is that ICU now requires a functional
"--std=c++0x" flag. Consequently I'm unable to test the build with the
same compiler that worked last year (the compiler is too old now).

The C compiler also complained about
    #error "Compiler or options invalid; UNIX 03 and POSIX.1-2001
applications      require the use of c99"
but adding -std=gnu99 to CFLAGS worked for that one.