[tlbuild] asy 2.23

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 21 00:12:44 CEST 2013

Asy 2.23 is released and in TL with (hopefully) the fftw fix
(nothing else, and hopefully nothing else will be critical).

Furthermore, Khaled made one small but important fix to XeTeX.

So please rebuild and do the usual.

    simon> interact.cc fails with "strlen", so needs #include <string.h>.

Agreed, though I suspect Bowman would rather #include <cstring>.
I will ask him.  No need (or desire) to re-release for this, though, if
nothing else comes up.

    Shouldn't asy have an auto test suite?

If you run  make check  in the asymptote/ directory, it will run a lot
of tests.  They pass for me.

Thanks,
Karl