[tlbuild] alpha-linux

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Apr 10 04:25:06 CEST 2013

Hi Karl, hi Nelson,

with the fixes from Eddie for lcdf-typetools 2.79a I managed to
build everything, including xindy. asy I will do later.

Karl, binaries are at tug:~preining/alpha-linux.tar.gz
please include them, I don't have a svn checkout atm to commit myself.

Nelson, no need to worry about alpha-linux anymore, thanks a lot!!!

Norbert