[tlbuild] broken documentation for building Clisp

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Tue Apr 2 20:17:30 CEST 2013

I'm working on trying to integrate the builds of asy, clisp, and xindy
into my TeX Live 2013 build script.

At

	http://www.tug.org/texlive/build.html

in the section `Special considerations for xindy', there is a link to
``instructions for setting up clisp.''.  When I select that link,
instead of taking me to a README file (as its name

	http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Build/source/utils/README

suggests), it takes me to a useless `Log of /trunk/Build/source/utils/README'.

Where is the correct README file for setting up Clisp?