[tlbuild] powerpc-linux builds

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 01:33:22 CET 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Karl Berry wrote:

> As for the MIPS opcode problem Mojca ran into at the end, I imagine that
> would have to go back to the clisp maintainer, if pursuing is desired.

I already forgot about this ugly business. Thanks a lot for noticing
the typo. My guess (from what I faintly remember) is that the opcode
problem was not a real problem, but a configuration issue
(configuration scripts weren't able to determine the architecture). It
was trying to use "arimips64.s" on 32-bit system.

> (Not by me.)

Same here. I'm willing to test, but not to chase the maintainers for a fix.