[tlbuild] trial builds for TL'13

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Mar 26 23:19:59 CET 2013

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6774738/compiling-ncurses-on-solaris-compiler-or-options-invalid-for-pre-unix-03-x-op

Looks to me like that patch is specific to ncurses.  There's nothing
directly applicable in icu, though there may be some similarities.

In general, tracking down anything related to ICU configure does not
sound like fun.  Just for starters, there's an inherent confusion in
-std=c++11 being given on the command line (which it looks like ICU is
forcing -- but if you are supplying it, I suggest trying a build without
it, just to see) and an error message indicating that it thinks the
application is trying to be pre-2001 POSIX.  Sigh.