[tlbuild] trial builds for TL'13

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Mar 26 19:49:20 CET 2013

Hi Norbert,

    FAIL: tests/ttf.test
    and from the texk/lcdf-typetools/tests/ttf.log:
    failed tests: ttftotype42/file ttftotype42/term otfinfo/i

If you look at the ttf.test shell script, it's just a half-dozen
invocations of the various lcdf programs in turn comparing the results
to known-good ones in the source tree.

Your test output files should be in Work/texk/lcdf-typetools, e.g.,
Fon_f.t42 for ttftotype42/file.  Take a look and see how they differ
from the original in $srcdir/tests, maybe try running by hand, etc.
(I wonder if it could be an issue with diff.)

The LCDF_TYPETOOLS_TREE variable used in the script should be set to the
/.../Work/texk/lcdf-typetools directory, as far as I can tell.

Hope it's easy ...

karl