[tlbuild] trial builds for TL'13

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:45:55 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:

> ../../../libs/graphite2/graphite2-1.2.1/src/Bidi.cpp:40:9: σφάλμα: expected
> identifier before numeric constant
> I have reported this error and it was pointed out that this happens because
> /usr/include/sys/regset.h sets
>
> #define ES              2
> #define CS              15
>
> So patch for Solaris would be to undefine these symbols, but
> I don't think this is a solution. I believe we should ask upstream
> to rename these constants

I would report this also to the upstream developers of compiler (or
rather: the authors of that header file).

I was bitten by a very similar error and clang developers fixed in
within two days (of course it's a completely different question when
those changes will get to end users). But Khaled also fixed the
sources, so that it isn't a problem any more.

Apart from that, filing a bug report to graphite developers cannot hurt.