[tlbuild] Building TeXLive2013 on MinGW (Yung-Jang Lee)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:47:22 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:30 AM, Karl Berry wrote:

> If you google for
>   default svn:eol-style
> you will get a bunch of people having the obvious resulting problem of
> the "wrong" line endings in their checkouts.

Just curious: what is considered the wrong line ending for *.tex files
or why does it have to be set explicitly in SVN? I'm asking because
packages.tar.xz from TeX Live probably ship all files with unix line
endings even on windows machines. So windows users would only get the
native line endings when doing a svn checkout, but not when installing
TL.