[tlbuild] asy build error

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 22:18:11 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>    interact.cc: In function 'char* interact::readpipeline(const char*)':
>    interact.cc:94: error: 'strlen' was not declared in this scope
>
> #include <string.h>
>
> Mojca already found and fixed it and reported it to Bowman.

See:
http://asymptote.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/asymptote?view=revision&revision=5439
http://asymptote.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/asymptote?view=revision&revision=5440

> (Mojca, you can officially say "I told you so" now :)

No, I will say "I told you so" when you start getting complaints from
upstream packagers like MacPorts, Fink, Fedora, Debian (which you
almost just did ;).

I would still request fixing the sources before the official TL release.