[tlbuild] potential TeX Live issue for Mac OS X 10.8

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Tue May 22 08:46:16 CEST 2012

On Mon, 21 May 2012 15:14:00 -0700
Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:

> This does not affect programs installed from a CD, or obtained by
> transferring from another machine over wireless, or transferred
> by a memory stick. And it certainly does not affect programs compiled
> from scratch on the machine.

Just curious, what is the difference between a program obtained by
transferring from another machine over wireless and a program
downloaded over the internet? Is rsync, for example, flagged as
transferring over the internet?

Those using the ConTeXt distribution will see as to what I am alluding.

Alan