[tlbuild] potential TeX Live issue for Mac OS X 10.8

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Mon May 21 23:21:43 CEST 2012

The next release, 10.8 (aka Mountain Lion) of Mac OS X is said to
require Apple approval, or at least some sort of digital signature,
for executable programs:

	Mozilla readies Firefox for Mountain Lion's Gatekeeper
	http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9227321/Mozilla_readies_Firefox_for_Mountain_Lion_s_Gatekeeper

I don't know whether this means that it will be impossible to do

	gcc hello.c && ./a.out
	Hello, world.

or not.

However, it COULD be an issue for TeX Live 2012, and the question is:
does any tlbuild reader have more information about this issue, and if
so, should we [or must we] do anything about it for this year's
release?