[tlbuild] current sources fail to build

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 9 18:19:19 CEST 2012

    So the natural fix would be to change
            #define BUF_SIZE                   10000
            #define BUF_SIZE                   20000
    after which the tests run through without any problem.

    I guess the same fix has to be done for bibtexu/bibtex.h to get it
    working there, too.

Sounds right, go for it.  Thanks for looking.

    More desirably, I think, if possible, we should not
    test 'if (Glob_Str_Size > Buf_Size)', because glob_str_size is
    the maximum value, whereas buf_size can be changed
    dynamically,

Right, please remove that test, too.

Thanks,