[tlbuild] bigendian rebuild

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jun 19 01:44:14 CEST 2011

After some additional investigation and discussion between Vladimir,
Jonathan, and I, we decided to revert LESwaps.h to the ICU-4.4 version.
(If anyone wants more details, see Vladimir's bug report to ICU,
http://bugs.icu-project.org/trac/ticket/8657.)

I've committed this to TL.  My test rebuild on powerpc-darwin went ok,
Zapfino could be loaded without crashing.

This change only affects nominally BigEndian machines.  So, unless I
miss my guess, this affects only:
  Dick (universal-darwin),
  Vladimir (sparc-solaris, powerpc-aix),
  Thomas [Schmitz] (powerpc-linux),
  Olaf (mips-irix),
  and me (sparc-linux).
Other platforms do not need rebuilding, and I'd just as soon avoid the
extra commits, so let's not :).  Might still happen, but not for this ...

Thanks,
Karl

P.S. On the asymptote front, for anyone who might notice: I committed
the brand-new asy 2.11, but compilation failed immediately :(.  I am
consulting with Bowman.  So don't bother trying it until you hear
further ...