[tlbuild] texlive 2011 build on aix 4.3 - "make check": 12 of 46 tests failed

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 14 01:08:11 CEST 2011

    where could I look to see which exact tests failed and how?

If you're running ./Build, try ./Work/build.log.

    + ./mf --progname=inimf
    + 0< ../../../texk/web2c/triptrap/mftrap2.in 1> mftrap.fot
    (mf process is using 100% CPU but doesn't seem to produce any output)

Sorry to hear it.  Is there anything in mftrap.fot?

I can't recall anything notable about this infrastructure changing, and
of course the trap test itself is unchanged.  Same compiler?