[tlbuild] sparc-solaris and Vladimir

Karl Berry karl at tug.org
Tue Jun 7 01:26:50 CEST 2011

This is mostly FYI, but comments/suggestions/volunteering welcome,
of course.

Despite repeated attempts from/to several accounts, I have heard nothing
from Vladimir (Volovich) this year (last time I communicated with him
was August 2010).  If anyone happens to know anything about his current
status, please let me know.  Vladimir, are you there?  (I'll ask again. :)

vvv built sparc-solaris and powerpc-aix for TL.  Barring his getting
back in touch, I will attempt to build sparc-solaris myself (on one of
Nelson's machines), unless someone else is dying to do it, and plan to
just drop aix ...

Best,
Karl