[tlbuild] starting builds

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Wed May 4 14:07:40 CEST 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011, Nikola Le?i? wrote:

>> Can you please try if this now (r22299) works (update the source and
>> just run 'make check' in the ttfdump build directory).
>
> Yes, the new test passes.

OK, thanks.

> gmake[4]: Entering directory `/root/TL-Work-22299/texk/ttf2pk'
> tftopl: not found
> SKIP: tests/ttf2pk.test

normal behaviour:  Since this is not in texk/web2c we can't rely on tftopl
from the build tree, so we use an installed one or bail out if that is not
found.  The purpose of tftopl and a subsequent pktype is to ensure the .tfm
and .pk file are syntactically correct -- the output is stored in a file and
could be inspected manually.

> gmake[5]: Entering directory `/root/TL-Work-22299/texk/web2c/omegafonts'
> lstat(./opl2ofm) failed ...
> ./opl2ofm: No such file or directory
> [...]

all this should now (r22303) be gone.