[tlbuild] starting builds

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Wed May 4 09:38:31 CEST 2011

On Tue, 3 May 2011, Nikola Lecic wrote:

> -./ttfdump -t head FonetikaDaniaIwonaeRegular.ttf -o ttfdump.head || exit 1
> +./ttfdump -t head FonetikaDaniaIwonaeRegular.ttf > ttfdump.head || exit 1
> diff $srcdir/tests/ttfdump.head ttfdump.head || exit 1
>
> -./ttfdump -t glyf -g 1 FonetikaDaniaIwonaeRegular.ttf -o ttfdump.glyf || exit 1
> +./ttfdump -t glyf -g 1 FonetikaDaniaIwonaeRegular.ttf > ttfdump.glyf || exit 1
> diff $srcdir/tests/ttfdump.glyf ttfdump.glyf || exit 1

Hi Nikola,

the strange command line syntax as explained in the manpage assumes GNU
getopt with the ability to have options following a non-option and it seems
your getopt is more posix compliant and doesn't do this.  With GNU getopt
the test also fails when I have POSIXLY_CORRECT in the environment.

Can you please try if this now (r22299) works (update the source and just
run 'make check' in the ttfdump build directory).

Regards
Peter Breitenlohner <peb at mppmu.mpg.de>