[tlbuild] metapost 1.5 in texlive

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Apr 6 00:14:17 CEST 2011

    Another complete build later, with all the mpost files included,
    it still works:

Yay.

    Then I imported the sources for metapost 1.503.

Great, thanks.  Will try a build here too.

    * similarly, the metapost package file needed to be adjusted so that
       it no longer tries to run fmtutil.

Will do after the freeze.

    * Adding the new sources to subversion forced me to do an 'autoreconf'
       in texk/web2c. I am using autoconf 2.68,

We (Peter and I) are also using autoconf 2.68, and automake 1.11.1, the
latest official releases.  Were you using a distro version of autotools?
That could account for discrepancies.

    re-running autoreconf with whatever version of autotools is actually
    in use for texlive 2011.

Ack.

Thanks for all,
Karl