[tlbuild] Building texlive in ARM architecture

Miguel Ángel Caro Bayo mcaroba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:52:32 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

I have a machine running Linux with an ARM processor. Obviously none of the
binaries provided after running the installation script works so I'm trying
to compile from source. I get problems related to "curses headers". I am not
new to Linux but am not very experienced compiling programs from source,
especially on this particular machine. I would be very grateful if anybody
could point me in the right direction here. Also, when (if) I manage to
compile I was wondering if my binaries would be of any use to the project?

Thanks,
Miguel