[tlbuild] duplicates in win32

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 14 01:00:11 CEST 2010

On 13 June 2010 18:10, Vladimir Volovich <vvv at vsu.ru> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> the following executables exist in the Master/win32 directory as both an
> EXE and a BAT file:

Didn't you ask that question already :)

http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/tlbuild/2009q3/001103.html

> in all cases, the EXE file appears to be the same generic startup script.
> is it needed to have a bat file too?

I deleted asy.bat, it wasn't needed anymore.  The rest of these batch
files are original programs.  I would like to get rid of all of them
but haven't found time yet to do that (some could be dealt with by
making changes to the build system (psutils), others would have to be
rewritten and propagated upstream if possible).

Cheers,

Tomek