[tlbuild] [tex-live] TL2010 pretest luatex fails on Solaris 10 sparc

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Jun 13 10:51:10 CEST 2010

Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir Volovich wrote:

> thus, i guess that it is not 100% portable to rely on "int" bit-fields
> to be signed on all platforms, and a more portable approach is to
> explicitly declare them signed. with the following patch, luatex appears
> to work properly when built by Sun Studio compiler:

Thanks a lot for this, I would never have discovered that on my own.
I have committed a new version. There was one other field affected
(ocp_no_field), but no other structs.

To the best of my knowledge, this was the last reported pretest
luatex problem that was not yet (supposed to be) fixed.

Best wishes,
Taco