[tlbuild] adding scripts

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Sat May 29 14:50:21 CEST 2010

On 29 May 2010 12:59, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
> T T wrote:
>> To summarize: if Taco wants to use shell stubs instead of symlinks,
>> then coping them to bin/ARCH/ (and the corresponding *.exe stubs to
>> bin/win32/) and adding binpaterns to context.tlpsrc should do the
>> trick.
>
> Because of the setup of scripts/context/stubs/unix, they would end
> up being symlinks to shell scripts.

Ah, right. I see that this is how it was done in the past.

> Makes more sense to create direct
> copies, I think.

I leave it up to you, but perhaps it's easier to maintain the same
setup as before.  Note that there are already some scripts for
symlinking under Build/source/texk/texlive/linked_scripts/context/,
dunno whether it makes sense to copy only some scripts and not the
others (unless you want to copy all of them and get rid of symlinks
for contex).

Cheers,

Tomek