[tlbuild] Building failure[xindy]

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi at alice.it
Wed May 19 13:45:43 CEST 2010

Il 19/05/2010 13.27, Peter Breitenlohner ha scritto:
> echo '(format t "~a" *lib-directory*)' | clisp -q -norc - | tr -d '\r' >f2

Ughh! I think it is a problem of updating! Now I have see your changes
to configure.ac, but my local copy of the trunk, which I update with

$RSYNC --exclude=.svn tug.org::tldevsrc/Build/source/ /tmp/texlive-source

still shows the old configure.ac, and this after 3 hours from your
changes :(

So I will wait a little, I am sure your change are right.

Sorry for the noise.

Ciao,
Angelo.