[tlbuild] Configure issues with texlive-20091107

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jan 19 12:06:52 CET 2010

On Di, 19 Jan 2010, Angel Tsankov wrote:
>> 	texmf
>> 	texmf-dist
>> 	texmf-var
>> 	texmf-config
>> (at least, optionally:)
>
> Where can I get texmf-var and texmf-config from?

It is created by the installer. And populated during the install.

mkdir -p .../texmf-config/web2c
# creaate updmap.cfg in there
mkdir -p .../texmf-var/web2c
# create fmtutil.cnf there

And don't ask me for how to create these two files, please read
	tlpkg/TeXLive/TLUtils/create_*
scripts or even better
	install-tl, sub do_postinst_stuff
It is not trivial.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force