[tlbuild] What happened to win32lib.h?

Javier Múgica javier at digi21.eu
Mon Jan 18 18:23:24 CET 2010

>IRC, I threw that out when I created the mingw32 specific header
>because it was only #if defined(_WIN32) but did not play nicely
>with mingw nor cygwin

But now the config.h from kpathsea has a "path" of #if defined's that
passes by the #inlcude <win32lib.h>, which does not exist. As config.h
stands now, that file will cause no problem for mingw because it is
only included in case __MINGW32__ is not defined, so the file should
be provided again, I think.

>and Akira Kakuto (who normally builds the
>win32 native executables) never complained.

So he is either using a win32lib.h of his own or he has __MINGW32__ defined

Best wishes,
Javier M.