[tlbuild] Installing the current snapshot

Marco Pallante marco.pallante at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:34:07 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I used the UTF-8 file encoding both in the LEGGIMI (README) file and
in the texlive-it.tex
documentation source. If there is any problem, I could switch to Latin-1.

Nevertheless, I can confirm this problem: when downloading, my browser
(Firefox) assumes
Latin-1 encoding and doesn't show any of the accented characters.
However, manually
switching to the UTF-8 encoding, everything goes right.

Bye,
Marco