[tlbuild] Installing the current snapshot

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:54:42 CEST 2009

On 11 Oct 2009, at 22:52, Angelo Graziosi wrote:

> Strange things happen!
>
> If I click on '15704', browsing Master/readme-txt.dir [1], it looks
> right. If I click 'README.IT' there, and then I click
> 'download' [2], it looks wrong (see attachment)!

It's a UTF-8 file, but when you click Download, the web server is
sending it as text/plain, with no indication of the encoding. Your
browser is apparently set to assume Latin-1 by default. If you
explicitly tell your browser to interpret it as UTF-8 (e.g., with the
View / Character Encoding submenu in Firefox) it should look correct.

JK