[tlbuild] still epstopds

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi at alice.it
Mon Oct 5 13:55:09 CEST 2009

I have done a fresh checkout of the source and of the packages. I have
done the same build and installation as I do often (on Cygwin, but I
think the following is general).

I have installed with:

/tmp/tl2009_repo/install-tl -custom-bin /tmp/Master/bin/i386-cygwin
-location /tmp/tl2009_repo

choosing as base dir, /usr/local/texlive (not the default
/usr/local/texlive/2009)

Now my binaries show the right link:

bin/i386-cygwin/epstopdf -> ../../texmf/scripts/epstopdf/epstopdf.pl

in /tmp/Master/bin/i386-cygwin, but installation puts epstopdf.pl in
.../texmf-dist/scripts... so that 'epstopdf' does not work.

The build I did on Oct 2, works fine, so I think that in most recent
changes some Makefile should be readjusted.

Cheers,
Angelo.