[tlbuild] TeXlive built with CYGWIN-gcc

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Sep 9 00:24:32 CEST 2008

    TeXlive has been built with CYGWIN-gcc

Congratulations.  (Sorry, I have no clue about the icu issues.)

    /home/rmedina/TeXlive-2008/texlive-20080816-source/inst/bin/i686-pc-cygwin/texlinks -f /home/rmedina/TeXlive-2008/texlive-20080816-source/inst/texmf/web2c/fmtutil.cnf
    /bin/sh: and: command not found

It seems texlinks did not run properly (which would also explain the
fewer number of executables), and some shell script was misparsed ("and:
command not found).  I have no clue what could be failing.

Could you run the texlinks -f ...cnf by hand from the cmd line, via
sh -vx texlinks ..., and see where the misparsing happens?  It is
probably some shell (un)portability construct.

karl