[tlbuild] Beamer and xelatex on todays svn

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Jul 25 10:55:36 CEST 2008

On 25 Jul 2008, at 9:11 AM, Edd Barrett wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Edd Barrett <vext01 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I managed to get one build in with --with-system-freetype2, but
>> unfortunately the problem persists.

That seems odd; we'd need to see the full transcript of the build
process, I guess, to figure out whether it's still looking at the TL
sources in this case. But I'm largely offline until next week, so I
doubt I'll have much chance to look at anything for a few days.

> Are we sure that it is freetype2 and not 1 causing the error?

Yes; xetex doesn't use freetype1 (directly or indirectly), and the
library name is entirely different (libttf, IIRC), so they don't get
mixed up.

JK