[tlbuild] Beamer and xelatex on todays svn

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:16:38 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 09:59:39PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:

> I went to make the final builds for Karl today on a OpenBSD-4.3 box. I
> spoke to Jonathan in Cork about xelatex and pgf compatibility, so I was
> keen to see if it works out the box this time.

Here was the test file btw, from the beamer manual:

\documentclass{beamer}
% This is the file main.tex
\usetheme{Berlin}
\title{Example Presentation Created with the Beamer Package}
\author{Till Tantau}
\date{\today}
\begin{document}
\begin{frame}
  \titlepage
\end{frame}
\section*{Outline}
\begin{frame}
  \tableofcontents
\end{frame}
\section{Introduction}
\subsection{Overview of the Beamer Class}
\subsection{Overview of Similar Classes}
\section{Usage}
\subsection{...}
\subsection{...}
\section{Examples}
\subsection{...}
\subsection{...}
\begin{frame}
\end{frame} % to enforce entries in the table of contents
\end{document}

--

Best Regards
Edd