[tlbuild] final builds please

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Wed Jul 16 17:41:57 CEST 2008

"AR" == Arthur Reutenauer writes:

 >> Please try the complete build again and commit/mail me as usual.
 AR>   sparc-linux committed.  I used the tl-update-bindir script this
 AR> time; hoped I haven't messed up anything.

these xindy-related files got deleted:

D    bin/sparc-linux/xindy.mem
D    bin/sparc-linux/texindy
D    bin/sparc-linux/tex2xindy
D    bin/sparc-linux/xindy.run
D    bin/sparc-linux/xindy

i.e. you built them at the previous build round but not this time.
xindy's source code did not change between the build rounds, so there
shouldn't have been problems. maybe you just forgot to specify
--with-xindy and --with-clisp=... configure options?

if you don't want to re-build it, we can restore the deleted files.

Best,
v.