[tlbuild] wget binaries

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 30 20:32:45 CEST 2008

Our package stuff relies specifically on wget.  So if your platform
doesn't "normally" provide wget (you decide), can you please send me (a
url or) the stripped binary?

The original source is at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/wget/wget-latest.tar.bz2.  A new version was just
released, although I'm not very concerned about version differences in
this case, so whatever binary you already have on your system is very
likely fine.

We already have the Windows and darwin binaries.  We don't plan to
provide it for *-linux.  For everything else, please let me know.

Thanks,
Karl