[tlbuild] x86_64 binaries built with --xindy

Tigran Aivazian tigran at bibles.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 10:04:40 CEST 2008

Hi Karl,

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008, Karl Berry wrote:
> Did you link against xorg or xfree86?

I linked against the standard X Window System (X11) which for many years
now have been called "X.Org X11".

Do you really think there are still systems on this planet which are
running such monstrously old X11 distributions like XFree86?

My system is very old (as I personally am a very conservative person and
don't upgrade unless I _really_ have to) --- it runs Fedora Core 6 --- the
same distribution I was using for at least one and a half year which is a
whole epoch by computer terms. So the binaries I provided can be
considered very "conservative".

Shalom
Tigran