[tlbuild] Solaris 10/sparc - Parser Tree Too Big

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:50:32 CEST 2008

2008/5/27 Edd Barrett <vext01 at gmail.com>:

> > I advise using flex (flex.sourceforge.net) instead of consuming time
> > tracking down the problems and trying to communicate with the lacheck
> > author.
>
> What ever is default on solaris 10. WIll look tomorrow.

 By default Solaris uses /usr/ccs/bin/lex which is somehow different from
flex.
In general, it is not enough to use gcc/gmake to succesfully compile GNU
or GNU-like software on Solaris. By default on my Solaris x85 box  I use the
GNU
commands (ls, cd, cp, etc.); make is gmake and also I use /usr/sfw/bin/gcc
to avoid further
dependencies.

AS.

--