[tlbuild] hpux, xetex

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Tue May 20 19:01:34 CEST 2008

On 20 May 2008, at 3:58 pm, Olaf Weber wrote:

> Actually, the technique below is what we use in other places in the
> source, and almost certainly what should be done here.

Very timely -- I was just looking at this subject when your message
arrived. This seems like a simple and safe fix, so I have installed
it in the TL source.

(If some shells *still* don't like it, I guess we could go with the
"test -z .... || ...." approach. But let's hope this is sufficient.)

Tim, if you can confirm that this works on hp-ux as well, that would
be helpful. Then I'll push it upstream to the ICU project.

Thanks,

JK