[tlbuild] xdvipdfmx

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Tue May 20 18:42:39 CEST 2008

On 20 May 2008, at 5:19 pm, Olaf Weber wrote:

> Does the standalone xdvipdfmx binary compile at all?

The code in source/texk/xdvipdfmx should compile (in source/Work/texk/
xdvipdfmx) as part of the standard Build process.

I'm not sure if it would compile separately, just doing configure &&
make in the xdvipdfmx dir, as it depends on kpathsea and other libs
that the Build script creates first. The xdvipdfmx makefile itself
might not have all the proper dependencies to ensure this happens.

> On IRIX I'm
> getting errors in non-#ifdef-XETEX parts of the source that would
> appear to unresolvable w/o patching the sources.
>
> Or did the configuration process break in my case?

Possibly. Can you post your build.log somewhere we can take a look at
what happened, and what errors you're getting?

JK