[tlbuild] clisp building on alpha-linux

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri May 16 11:01:13 CEST 2008

On Fr, 16 Mai 2008, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> Your swap can't be used for mmap. The numbers of free, buffers and cached
> are really low. I think you've got a real ENOMEM. Can you kill any

Ah, ok, well I can try to get more mem somehow, not so easy. Will see.

> processes? Can you run lisp.run with strace or ltrace?

Will try that, too, but we have another alpha standing around, maybe
with more mem ...

Thanks for the hint!

Best wishes

Norbert

Arthur felt at a bit of a loss. There was a whole Galaxy
of stuff out there for him, and he wondered if it was
churlish of him to complain to himself that it lacked just
two things: the world he was born on and the woman he
loved.