[texworks] Shortcuts.ini not being picked up?

Paul Verschueren paul at verschueren.org.uk
Mon Apr 16 17:58:57 CEST 2018

Hi all -
I've just started to use TeXworks and like it :), so I wanted to customise it.
I have various shortcuts in muscle memory so wanted to set them up in TeXworks.
So following the "short" manual,  I created   <user>\TeXworks\configuration\shortcuts.ini with the line:
actionComment = Ctrl+/
When I start up TeXworks, select an input line, and enter Ctrl+/ nothing happens - but when I enter Ctrl+Shift+]  the line is commented.
Any help much appreciated!
PV

PS I have used the stable Windows installer from the website, which gives me v0.6.2 under Win10, with Resources directory <user>/TeXworks