[texworks] Figures not showing in pdf preview

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Jul 16 14:58:20 CEST 2017

On 7/16/17 12:20 PM, Dr A K Hannaby wrote:
> Luiz
> If the graphics do display properly when the pdf file is viewed in Adobe Reader, it has to be that your default pdf reader is not installed properly.
> Try making Adobe Reader the default reader.
> Make sure all your graphics files do not have file extensions.
> Keith
Does TeXworks /use/ the default PDF reader ?  My understanding (based on
daily use) is that it has an inbuilt PDF previewer which cannot be
replaced by a user-preferred one ?
--
<Signature>
Philip Taylor