[texworks] Page navigation using arrow keys

Joan Solà jsola at iri.upc.edu
Tue May 9 11:13:43 CEST 2017

Yes, it is just a next/previous page thing, and the CTRL key does not
change anything.

Is there anyone else missing this cool feature? Because if I am alone
then I think I can forget it... :-(

By the way, is this email list appropriate for suggesting new features?
Are the developers reading these emails?

Thank you.

Joan

On 09/05/17 10:34, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Sorry, correct, it moves to the top of next/previous page.
>

> Le 9/05/2017 à 05:42, Mark Yagnatinsky a écrit :
>> No, that does not seem to preserve scroll position.
>>
>> On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Joan Solà <jsola at iri.upc.edu
>> <mailto:jsola at iri.upc.edu>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi Alain. I will try tomorrow when in front of my Linux machine.
>>     Thanks!
>>
>>     Joan
>>
>>>     On 08 May 2017, at 21:44, Alain Delmotte
>>>     <alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
>>>     <mailto:alain.delmotte at leliseron.org>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     Hi!
>>>
>>>     Could you try Ctrl+PageUp or Ctrl+PageDown?
>>>
>>>     Does this help?
>>>
>>>     Alain

>>>     	Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

Joan Solà
Ramon y Cajal researcher
Institut de Robòtica i Informàtica Industrial
Mobile Robotics group
c/ Llorens i Artigas 4-6, 1r
08028 Barcelona
+34 93 4017337