[texworks] Call for Help: Testing

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 13:25:12 CEST 2017

On 2017-04-23 13:20, Philip Taylor wrote:
> Will do.

Thanks.

> Would you recommend over-writing the TeX Live 2017 pre-test version in place (after archiving) or installing it elsewhere ?

I recommend installing it elsewhere, as the TeXLive devs might have
changed some places where TeXworks looks for additional files (to put
them into the texmf tree instead of the user's application data folder,
for example). Such changes are not included in the testing version.
Therefore, it's probably best to keep the two separate.

HTH,