[texworks] How do I get line numbers in the PDF output?

Mark Yagnatinsky markyag at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:36:58 CEST 2017

If you want line numbers in the pdf output, that's not something
TeXWorks can do.  You should edit your LaTeX document such that the pdf
gets line numbers.  Check out tex.stackexchange.com and see if you can find
what you need there.  If not, make an account and ask a question; some
(La)TeX wizards hang out there and will probably help.

But if you need something simple, this should be enough to get you started:
https://tex.stackexchange.com/tags/line-numbering/info