[texworks] Editing Hebrew with inline maths or English

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Nov 7 09:36:55 CET 2016

Moti Ben-Ari wrote:
> I just right-clicked anywhere in the document and got the menu. See the attached screenshot. My guess is that this depends on the encoding. I'm using UTF-8 instead of the usual CP1255.
How interesting -- there are several options exposed to you that I do not see, including "Ignore word", "No suggestions" and "Insert Unicode control character".  I am using TeXworks 0.6.1 under Windows 7 Ultimate.  And you ?  (By the way, I use /only/ UTF-8 for many years, never legacy code pages).

** Phil.