[texworks] A request about lpeg

Christophe Devalland christophe.devalland at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:16:53 CEST 2016

Hi,
I'm unable to use lpeg with latest versions of windows Texworks.
Since you don't provide lua52.dll (or lua53) with texworks anymore, I tried
to add it with lpeg.dll within texworks 0.61 but TeXworks crash.
Then I compiled lua53.dll and lpeg.dll with mingw (It was working with
lua52 and lpeg) but when I call a lua script using lpeg, I get a "multiple
lua VM detected" error.
Did you change your compilation process ?
TeXworks 0.61 is no more able to call lpeg.dll.
TeXworks version 0.5-20160206 was able to.
The more simple would be to include this library inside TeXworks during
compilation, so I would ask you this again !
Thank's for any help for using latest TeXworks versions with lpeg.