[texworks] Bullet placeholders

Moti Ben-Ari moti.ben.ari at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:40:30 CEST 2016

First, my apologies for opening a separate thread but I forgot to subscribe
to the list and only now saw the answers in the archive.

Part of the reason I wanted to remove the bullets is that I use several
environments and don't want to get too dependent on a feature from one.
However, the main reason is that the bullets were actually visibly typeset
using a cls received from a major publisher. Since publishers are stronger
than authors :-( I'm not in a position to argue...

I think I know what happened: I was using the TeXWorks 0.4.6 from MikTeX,
and then upgraded to 0.6 in a separate installation. I don't know why this
caused a problem but apparently it did. Deleting the registry entry so it
could regenerate seemed to solve the problem.

Thanks for your help,
Moti