[texworks] Mac OS X: request for testing

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:43:38 CET 2016

Hi Stefan,

The answers are:

4) I tested several PDF files with embedded images: they all show correctly.
However TeXWorks cannot open corectly .jpg, .png, or .gif files (for the latter, I think this is the correct behaviour but I tested it out of curiosity)

5) The encoding button on the bottom right corner of the source windowd does show all the available encodings you mentioned (however there is only one Mac encoding, « Mac Central European Roman »).

Best regards: OK