[texworks] Mac OS X: request for testing

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 06:25:50 CET 2016

Hi Stefan,

I just tested your new version of TeXWorks (Version 0.5 (travis-ci) [r.680f88c, 05/03/16 04:20]).
Now the Quit TeXWorks items is present in all situations and works as expected.

For your information, when opening a file (created by TeXWorks) one gets the message:

	Script "Babel language": ReferenceError: Can't find variable: target

But I don’t know what are the consequences nor the reasons for such a message.

However still one cannot print a PDF file, nor the source file, with TeXWorks.

Best regards: OK